Friday 18 October 2013

CAREER



                                                                 
Assalamualaikum. My name is Muhammad Izuddin from Dec 5A. I would like to thank my lecturer for this subject which is Madam Hawinda Karmon because had given me opportunity to write this article. The reason I write this article is because to complete my task for Digital and Mobile Communication subject.

All people in this whole wide world must know who is the man in this picture right especially the Malaysian. Yes, he is our proud and our property. He is the number one badminton player in the world, Dato' Lee Chong Wei. I'm here to write more about this fantastic player who had make Malaysia proud. For the objective, I would like to brief more about the history of Lee Chong Wei from his childhood  until his becoming who she really is now. I also want to insert the spirit of sportsmanship to people who read my article. Hope you guys enjoy my entries about him.


No comments:

Post a Comment